Thursday, July 26, 2012

Back in Hades!



Back from paradise and in Hades now. Nairobi was absolutely beautiful! The days were in the mid 70s and the nights were in the mid 50s. The elevation was 5,300 feet, green, and cool. We flew around some lightening storms on our way back last night. What a spectacular display! The sunset was stunning, as you can see.

I got back to my CLU after work tonight to find the air conditioner blowing hot air. It was 99.8 degrees in there! Luckily it is fixed now and cooling nicely. I have always appreciated air conditioning, but now I have an even greater appreciation for it. I was so sweaty, all I needed was soap and I could have lathered up with no running water!

Here are some sights from Nairobi and the sunset on our flight back to Hades. Enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment