Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Good-Byes


7-4-12
Last night Dad and Nancy took me, Diane, and Christopher out for a drink. Christopher and I were supposed to go for one last ride, but when I woke up it was raining. It appears to be clearing up now, so we should be able to go. We will meet Courtney later to go to the airport. I am hoping me bag won't be too heave for the airline!


7-5-12
Yesterday was very tough good-byes at BWI airport. 

Today was spent in the hotel room (well, suite) updating electronic files and testing out electronic internet communications.  Now waiting at the air terminal for my flight to board in about 1 hour and twenty minutes from now.  I got up early in hopes of being tired enough to sleep on the first leg of the flight.  That flight will take me to Rota, Spain, Italy, Bahrain, then Djibouti, Africa.

1 comment:

  1. It was definitely hard good-byes! Hopefully we never have to do it again! lol

    ReplyDelete